1. HIKVISION SADP Tool - Introduction
When setting up a new Hikvision camera surveillance system or adding new camera’s to an existing system, you’ll have to do the initial camera setup using the Hikvision SADP Tool.
This includes :
- camera activation
- setting the admin password
- enabling Hik-Connect and setting the activation code for the Hik-Connect service
- setting the IP address and default gateway
Connect all your (new) Hikvision IP camera’s to a PoE network switch in your local area network.
Download the Hikvision SADP Tool and install it on your computer. Then start the application.
2. HIKVISION SADP Tool - Initial camera setup
In the next post we’ll register the newly added camera’s to the Hik-Connect servive.