Be sure your Windows 10 (64 bit) OS has the latest Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015-2022 installed.
3. Laragon - Updating Apache HTTP service
- Download the latest Win64-VS17 Apache version from www.apachelounge.com into your \Downloads\ folder.
The packed file is named for instance httpd-2.4.55-win64-VS17.zip.
- Unpack the downloaded ZIP archive in a folder with the same name, for instance httpd-2.4.55-win64-VS17.
- Move all files inside the \httpd-2.4.55-win64-VS17\Apache24\ folder up one level.
Then delete the (now empty) \Apache24\ folder.
- Move the complete \httpd-2.4.55-win64-VS17\ folder to the \bin\apache\ folder of your Laragon installation.
Superb! Just what I was looking for, worked perfectly, thanks so much. 🙂
Excellent thank you, worked like a charm.
Can you create a Update Nginx
Glad you like the content. Unfortunately I don’t use Nginx. So I’ll leave it up to more experienced Nginx/Lagaron users to write on the topic.