2. Currently installed Composer version?
3. Laragon - Updating Composer
- If your application uses packages that require composer version 1, then you can update composer to the latest stable version 1.x.x by using the command
composer self-update --1.
- After forcing the composer self-update routine into a specific branch, the routine will stay in that branch the next times you’ll use composer self-update.
- To force composer to update to another branch, you’ll have to specify it during update, for instance
composer self-update --2.
- To force composer to update to the latest stable version in the latest branch, use
composer self-update --stable.
You can always undo an up- or downgrade by using
composer self-update --rollback.