2. Currently installed Git version?
3. Laragon - Updating Git
- Download the latest 64-bit Git for Windows Portable from https://git-scm.com/ into your \Downloads\ folder.
- The packed file is named for instance PortableGit-2.39.2-64-bit.7z.
- Unpack the downloaded archive in a folder with the same name, for instance PortableGit-2.39.2-64-bit.7z.
- Empty the \bin\git\ folder of your Laragon installation.
- Move the content of the \PortableGit-2.39.2-64-bit.7z\ folder to the \bin\git\ folder of your Laragon installation.
- Then again enter
git --versionin the terminal to check the new git version installed.
Your Git version is now updated. Check the version in your terminal window.