2. Currently installed Node.js version?
3. Laragon - Updating Node.js
- Download the latest LTS win-x64 Node.js version from nodejs.org/en/download/ into your \Downloads\ folder.
The packed file is named for instance node-v14.16.0-win-x64.zip.
- Unpack the downloaded ZIP archive in a folder with the same name, for instance node-v14.16.0-win-x64.
- Move the complete \node-v14.16.0-win-x64\ folder to the \bin\nodejs\ folder of your Laragon installation.
- In the Node.js section, select the newly installed Node.js version.
- Open a terminal window by clicking the Terminal button in the Laragon Button Menu.
- Then type node -v to get the exact node.js version installed.
- Close the terminal window.
- Now you can remove the previous version by removing its corresponding folder from \bin\node.js\.